Friday 16 May 2014

Hair Product Review: KeraPRO Restorative Treatment for Dry to Very Dry Hair








I am currently on a healthy hair journey and this is one of the products I picked up at the beginning of my journey. The first time I bought this product, I honestly thought I had gotten an adulterated product. It smelt quite like body creams used to smell back in the day and it felt the same way against my skin. And when I put it in my hair, it literally just disappeared. I was thoroughly disappointed and after a couple of uses, I wrote it off and consigned it to the bottom of my stash.


Recently, I stumbled across a review of the product online, and I found that the product does have a perfumey scent and that it actually sinks right into your hair. So I gave it another shot and I am so glad that I did.

Packaging: It comes in a jar, which is good for two reasons. First, you can use up the very last bit of product in a jar and second, you can make use of the jar once the product is finished (I used my jar to store a shea butter and lemon oil mix).

Directions: Use with KeraPRO Shampoo. Apply to clean hair and massage through the lengths and ends. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse well.

My two kobos:


This product is quite thick (when scooped with a finger, it literally just hangs there and doesn't drop off). It smells like perfume but the smell does not linger. I feel that it serves very well as a deep conditioner and when my hair is dry (which feels like alot of the time these days) it moistens it right up. 

There is very little of this product in the jar. I usually get about four uses out of a jar and that makes it very pricey. When I use it on my hair, I usually use it after I have washed my hair.  I apply it in four sections, cover my hair with a shower cap and a scarf and let it marinate for anywhere between thirty minutes and forever. I find that when I rinse it out of my hair, my hair feels soft and fluffy, which is amazing. I just repurchased this product, but I try to use it sparingly. I personally think that it is a bit on the pricey side.

Where can you get it in Nigeria:
I get mine from Sizzelle Online Store Nigeria at www.sizzelle.com  but I have spotted it at  the CasaBella Beauty Store at the Palms, Lekki.
 Price: N2,250

What hair conditioners do you love right now?

Share if you dare!

xo

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment