Tuesday 17 June 2014

CRAVING: Rhassoul Clay


I was reading something online about how rhassoul clay makes your hair very soft. This slightly piqued my interest but I pushed it to the side. I have been using henna for almost two months now, so I am not one to shy away from natural (and tedious) beauty regimes but it isn't every bandwagon I jump on (hopefully...). So, imagine my curiousity when I stumbled on this same mysterious substance online, while trying to purchase some products. 

That's how I started my research into the substance and honestly, I like what I have read so far. I have saved a bunch of these to "my cart" on one of the online stores. I will do a bit more research before I buy and hopefully, I'll love it. Some of the reviews I've seen contain words such as 'moisturises', 'soft', 'brightens', 'conditioner', 'smooths', and 'detox'.

Where can you get it?
sizzelle.com 

Price
 N1850
 
xo
Abby


 

No comments:

Post a Comment