Sunday 1 June 2014

REVIEW AND SWATCH: REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPGLOSS in CORAL REEF




Hi beauties.

My two kobos:
This lipgloss is a pretty coral shade. It has a thick consistency and can be quite sticky. It  comes with an applicator which makes it easy to apply. It can give off an oily-lip look if you are not careful. It applies sheer but the colour is buildable to give a subtle coral lip. It is good for daytime looks and falls into the work appropriate category. It goes really nicely with a subtle neutral eye and can be worn over a neutral lipstick such as MAC Fresh Brew to give it that extra pop of colour.

Swatch:


This lipgloss has been in my stash for awhile, so I'm not sure where you can get this. I will update as soon if I find similar lipglosses.

xo

Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment